Training [OPEN] Polishing the Family Silver
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
If focusing while moving the body was active meditation, then she did that pretty damn frequently. While Ashe knew how to remain still for hours at a time, movement, action, doing was more her speed. She watched him carefully with sharp eyes, a slow smile creeping back over her lips. He was so on edge! She was far more used to being steeply underestimated - as tiny as she was, many dismissed her as no true threat. It was a fact that served her well as Northwind's most infamous assassin.

Jigano. She commit the name to memory with his face, and she thought about shifting just to take in his scent. Her smile opened up into a full grin that looked like it should have been baring fangs, and she nodded. "Fair enough, Jigano," she said. Smart man. The wolf girl glanced down to Reckoning, smirking to herself just barely. Kalt had been masterful in his crafting of this blade, and she cared for it as lovingly as she cared for her old dagger. She had missed Candor sorely since she lost it to that great stone beast in Northaven, but this gleaming sword had been surpassing that fine dagger by miles.

She paused for a moment, considered making up something stupid like hunting for pumpkins or looking for someone's life to end. Not exactly the best way to earn herself a training partner, however, and so she opted for honesty. "Jogging," she said simply. "I don't usually encounter people on my runs - thought I'd come and take a look myself."

She glanced at her sword again, and then with an expert flip of the weapon in her hand, she spun it back behind her and slid it home to its scabbard once more... perhaps with a soft sigh. "So am I to take it as a no then?" she asked. "I make a good training partner." The convincing was done in good nature, a hint of humor in her tone. Anyone that knew Ashe knew that training and sparring was perhaps the only way she knew how to "bond" with anyone. Thinking back... it was how she had gotten to know most all of her friends. Even when she had first met her mother she requested they train together. What could she say? Combat was how she had gotten to know everyone for the majority of her life. She tried not to consider how not normal that was. Fighting people to make friends (or not) was her normal.

"Would sticks make you feel better than swords?" she asked wryly. Training the guild.. there had been no dulled weapons allowed.

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] Polishing the Family Silver - by Jigano - 12-27-2018, 10:06 PM
RE: [OPEN] Polishing the Family Silver - by Ashetta - 12-29-2018, 02:23 PM