not so hot on why
Prayer for The Voice
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
SAMUEL
stretch out my life & pick the seams out
To say that Sam was conflicted would be an understatement.

It had already been a draining time to begin with: He had decided to break things off with Loren and that choice had sent him on a whole journey of wondering if he was destined to be alone forever, he was finding himself unable to engage properly with his work; the Ascended meeting could not have come at a worse time.

It was clear Wessex was unhappy with him, to say the least. How everyone else felt he wasn't sure, but ultimately there was one opinion that mattered to him more than anyone elses: The Voice. She had given them a choice, but would she be disappointed in him for voting 'incorrectly'? To be the only one that had tipped the balance and made it so they couldn't fight? (Though he wasn't quite sure why the Ascended didn't just ignore his vote and continue without him: maybe because they were actually smart enough to know the majority of them would not survive).

The whole thing left him shaken and full of questions. He had initially come to the shrine just to feed, but found himself kneeling down before the statue and deciding he had to ask the questions that were swimming around his head. "Mother, are you there? I need to talk with you."
take what you like, but close my ears and eyes,
watch me stumble over and over.

Messages In This Thread
not so hot on why - by Samuel - 04-20-2020, 03:12 PM
RE: not so hot on why - by Random Event - 04-23-2020, 09:36 PM
RE: not so hot on why - by Samuel - 04-23-2020, 09:44 PM
RE: not so hot on why - by Random Event - 04-26-2020, 01:45 AM
RE: not so hot on why - by Samuel - 04-26-2020, 10:01 AM
RE: not so hot on why - by Random Event - 04-28-2020, 07:02 PM
RE: not so hot on why - by Samuel - 04-28-2020, 08:12 PM