Training if i were yours, how would you make me?
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the shield of safrin
Again she watches in careful silence, a student determined to absorb each teaching without complaint. Half afraid of what she'll say, half afraid of what he'll hear, she observes as he demonstrates the feint. Her own actions echo his in delayed replication, a ghost or afterimage burnt into sinew and bone. Right and then left, an easy feint made in swift motions by nimble arms.

And where defense is involved? "I'll have my shield," Amalia says simply, daring, briefly, to meet his eyes, the sword clutched in her hands. Terrified to find more disappointment, more anger and pain, she is just as swift to look away.

That is, until he speaks again. Her head snaps up, dark gaze widening in surprise at the proposal and all that it implies. A challenge, a game, a honeymoon- it's forgiveness the Shield doesn't deserve, leaving her awash gratitude and relief... And entirely distracting her from the blow that clips her hip.

The grin that cuts across her face is feral and enthused. He has given her a funnel for her anxious energy, a focus for her discontent, and she accepts it with gratitude and abandon. Leaping forward on nimble feet the Shield attempts the feint, a jabbing motion suggesting danger to his midsection redirected to a swipe at his side, depending on which way he parries her away.
everything that drowned me
taught me how to swim

Messages In This Thread
RE: if i were yours, how would you make me? - by Amalia - 04-30-2020, 01:23 PM