Training if i were yours, how would you make me?
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5254
remember that you can't save everyone
remember that you have to try
The General watched, the quiet process of pride winding its way down through their bond, not needing to be said, but expressed nonetheless. Because its her and she’s willing; to learn and listen, to apply the knowledge, to utilize it for future endeavors. If that was the only way he’d ever influence her, to render her strength eternally clearer and precise, then perhaps his existence here signified something, had some worth.

Another point to him though on the surge of movement, a billowing blow to her legs, and before he could even heighten their tyranny of amusement, she came at him – a maneuvering forward. Swift and keen, just as he’d expected, utilizing her advantages over his prowess. He shoved his sword down to block, instinctual and inherent, but not enough along her speed; the tip of the wooden blade sliding over his, and bluntly bounding into his shins. A stinging, nettling contortion, a snort echoing through his frame. They were tied again.

He turned back towards her, resuming stances despite her darting conflagration, ensuing lesson techniques again. “If you meet another defensive fighter,” and he nodded his head in her direction, because he wouldn’t proclaim her to be amidst the ones who instigated siege after siege, blow after blow, terror after terror, “You need to keep applying pressure.” Deimos maneuvered well into her space again, the breadth of a sword between them as he raised it up, the tip towards her head. “No one likes a point in their face. So you build opportunities. Make them uncomfortable.” One could exchange block after block after block, but someone would relent, someone would execute a mistake, someone would crumble. “Then you can find an opening.”

So he did just that now, coming towards her, purposefully aggressive, the blade raised, casting downward and angled, towards her right shoulder; merely to see what she would do.
out for vengeance
DEIMOS

Messages In This Thread
RE: if i were yours, how would you make me? - by Deimos - 05-06-2020, 10:44 AM