Training if i were yours, how would you make me?
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the shield of safrin
Another blow landed with surprising accuracy, nearly blocked and then not quite, slipping past his guard. She wonders if he's letting her land them, then shakes the thought away; he respects her too much to throw the game, she thinks and hopes and believes.

There are more lessons, the formula remaining the same. This time he presses the sword to her face, an attempt to distract or dissuade her, to make her uncomfortable and unhinged. Instead, though, she only grins, dark eyes flashing at the aggression, an eyebrow raised in equal challenge. Given another opponent maybe she would feel overwhelmed, but with him it is impossible - and besides, she has faced far more frightening things than a simple wooden sword.

So she sidesteps this time, avoiding the blade that angles toward her shoulder. And now it is time to retaliate in time, and the girl knows exactly what she will do. Pressing her magic down into her legs, the Shield lets her lower body shift into a longer shape. The qilin's hindlegs extend her own height, hopefully giving her an advantage of surprise. Now taller than Deimos, she retaliates with her own swift onslaught, horned and fearsome and pressing in close, sword raised and darting in attempt to slash gently on his right shoulder.
everything that drowned me
taught me how to swim

Messages In This Thread
RE: if i were yours, how would you make me? - by Amalia - 05-07-2020, 06:13 PM