chaos is all they know

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
find me on the
far side of the world
A mission? Oh how perfectly dramatic. Colour her intrigued.

However when he explained what it was he was thinking, Safrin looked properly surprised. And pleased/ "Your lack of true devotion hasn't gone unnoticed Sword, and though I can guess at your motivations, I am surprised. Pleasantly so, but surprised just the same."

Giving him a thoughtful look, Safrin considered. "A barrier for a shrine of mine or my kin would indeed be possible...Not so for those we share with the Voice." Her perfectly painted lips turned up in a snarl. "The only reason such a thing would be possible is because our essence is tethered to these shrines...but during LongNight as you know, we are gone entirely from the Grounds, so no such protection can be given from us. However..."

Rocking back on her heels, Safrin closes her eyes and thinks. It has been a long while before the mortals have truly tested her ingenuity, and she finds herself wanting to rise to this challenge. "There might be a way.." She says, gaze finding the Sword once again. "In the way our essence protects our shrines, perhaps the essence of an ascended could reply the monsters...An upgrade freely given and no small amount of ascended fluid could be used to create a repellant for a door...One upgrade for each opening which needs to stop them..."
where the sun sets on the years
Safrin
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
chaos is all they know - by Deimos - 04-20-2020, 05:51 PM
RE: chaos is all they know - by Safrin - 04-20-2020, 07:17 PM
RE: chaos is all they know - by Deimos - 04-20-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: chaos is all they know - by Safrin - 04-21-2020, 07:10 PM
RE: chaos is all they know - by Deimos - 04-21-2020, 07:40 PM
RE: chaos is all they know - by Safrin - 04-23-2020, 02:48 PM
RE: chaos is all they know - by Deimos - 04-23-2020, 04:14 PM