whatever lets you cope
open!
Alistair Valentus
Monster Hunter

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ALISTAIR
As her arm eased around his own, Alistair glanced over at his side as Rexanna leaned into him. It was a simple, sweet gesture that he hadn't expected. Usually their encounters involved articles of clothing being removed in record time before the only embrace they'd really feel would be one out of passion.

Yet the simple act of seeking comfort caused him to grin sincerely to her.

"I'll make you a promise, when I get the kinks worked out of this here contraption..."

He'd gently tap the mask against her forehead before turning and looking toward the barrier.

"...I'll jump us both through there. Somehow."

In truth Alistair was growing quite fond of Rex's company. Through the claims of no expectations and freedoms they provided one another to explore what they would, he found himself staring at her longer. Holding her longer.

If and when she slept, he could have slipped away, leaving her with an empty bed and breakfast at her side. Instead he found himself watching her as she stirred and nestled quietly.

All of these thoughts held internally though, her intentions were quite clear and he was no one to force her otherwise. He learned that lesson quite severely, and vowed never to repeat it.

Alistair would slip the glove which had been synced to the mask and slipped it onto Rex's hand, tightening it to fit firmly in her grip. He'd flip her hand palm up as he gestured to the sensor at the palm.

"Click here when you feel you are ready, it will feel very disorienting. Unlike anything you've every felt before."

He whispered with a grin before turning her hand palm down and gestured to the glowing stones along the wrist. Only two were glowing azure as the other flickered.

"These are the charges, one has already been used...there are two jumps left before it will need to recharge. Give it a shot, you might like it...than I say we go see just how far this rabbit hole goes."

He'd make a motion to the barrier and see how far it wrapped around, should there even be the slightest opening to be discovered.

Messages In This Thread
whatever lets you cope - by Rexanna - 12-28-2018, 06:26 AM
RE: whatever lets you cope - by Alistair - 12-28-2018, 06:32 AM
RE: whatever lets you cope - by Rexanna - 12-28-2018, 10:28 PM
RE: whatever lets you cope - by Alistair - 12-30-2018, 09:43 PM
RE: whatever lets you cope - by Rexanna - 01-01-2019, 03:38 AM
RE: whatever lets you cope - by Alistair - 01-03-2019, 05:40 PM
RE: whatever lets you cope - by Rexanna - 01-07-2019, 04:42 AM
RE: whatever lets you cope - by Alistair - 01-11-2019, 06:39 AM
RE: whatever lets you cope - by Rexanna - 01-11-2019, 10:54 PM
RE: whatever lets you cope - by Alistair - 01-19-2019, 06:45 PM
RE: whatever lets you cope - by Rexanna - 01-22-2019, 08:48 PM