God Quest what if one night is never enough?
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
kiss me on the mouth and set me free
sing me like a choir
Their presence is immediate and breathtaking, and Hotaru is so distracted by the gravity of their presence that it takes her a moment to even realize her nakedness. Breath catches and holds beneath that commanding palm, going where she is pulled and tilted with eagerness. These hands hold expertise and pleasure in their palms, and she welcomes the opportunity to feel them against her skin in more solid ways than the teasing promise she'd received upon her first visit to the shrine.

The heat upon her ear makes her give a pleased hum, pride thrumming in her chest as she preens beneath the praise. "I aim to please, and you're most worthy of those efforts." Flattery that is made all the more potent with her sincerity. But she is no docile partner herself, easily capable of submitting or controlling in any given situation. She is unsure how much pleasure she can bring the deity, but Hotaru intends to find out. Her hand lands boldly atop the one on her hip, encouraging it lower to the valley of her thighs, skin abuzz with anticipation as she awaits either correction or compliance. Both ideas are delightful.
i could be the subject of your dreams
your sickening desire
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
what if one night is never enough? - by Hotaru - 04-22-2020, 05:18 AM
RE: what if one night is never enough? - by Frey - 04-30-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: what if one night is never enough? - by Hotaru - 05-01-2020, 05:50 AM
RE: what if one night is never enough? - by Frey - 05-07-2020, 03:17 PM
RE: what if one night is never enough? - by Frey - 05-14-2020, 02:38 PM
RE: what if one night is never enough? - by Frey - 06-01-2020, 06:03 PM