God Quest what if one night is never enough?
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 9347
kiss me on the mouth and set me free
sing me like a choir
Hotaru is sure she has never felt so much tension and anticipation from so few touches. Perhaps it's the constant stimulation against her nipples, or the imposing, promising presence plastered to her back, but she is alight with eager desire regardless of reasoning.

The dark, sultry voice is as malleable and indiscernible gendered as the rest of Frey, but Hotaru does not have time to marvel at it. Not when her attention is stolen by the feeling of leather against her palm, fingers wrapping round the core immediately. A testing smack against her own thigh has her skin jumping, reuniting with her own humble creation. Only then does she attempt to spin and face the god, using the folded leather tip to trace a strong jaw, to dip down over their collarbone and slap lightly at a perked nipple. "With pleasure," she purrs, reveling in the irony and eroticism alike. Underscoring her words with a much harder, precise hit of the crop on the tender jut of a hip. Aiming for that jolt of immediate oversensitivity, the ache that spears through one's loins from impact so close to the bundled nerves of cocks and cunts.
i could be the subject of your dreams
your sickening desire
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
what if one night is never enough? - by Hotaru - 04-22-2020, 05:18 AM
RE: what if one night is never enough? - by Frey - 04-30-2020, 07:00 PM
RE: what if one night is never enough? - by Frey - 05-07-2020, 03:17 PM
RE: what if one night is never enough? - by Frey - 05-14-2020, 02:38 PM
RE: what if one night is never enough? - by Hotaru - 05-17-2020, 10:27 AM
RE: what if one night is never enough? - by Frey - 06-01-2020, 06:03 PM