[OPEN] Feel like I'm living just to stop you winning
Open!
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
If they tell my story
I am either gonna die on the battlefield in glory
Morgan's mother, when she had been a child, had always stressed the importance of trusting ones instincts. That it was good to learn more, to be patient and hesitant before taking action, but to listen intently to that drop in one's stomach, the creeping feeling in the back of the head right before something was about to go wrong.

Standing on a outcrop of the mountains with her sword in her hands before her, looking down at the Citadel, Morgan had a gut feeling that she was listening to closely indeed: that she was stood not only on a physical precipice, but another one, of change to come very soon. For better or for worse she didn't know, but she sensed the old way of life could not last much longer, not with so much new connectivity with the other regions.

In a way, she was glad her father would not be alive to see it. He had always been a traditionalist and he would have fought bitterly against the new 'Warden', the Ascended...fights she was only just begin to take up the mantle of. With a sigh she watched over the Citadel she had devoted so much of her life to and sheathed her sword, taking out instead a small dagger strapped to her boot. Holding this to her palm, she made a quick cut, one that drew blood from her palm.

The blood dropped on the show, stark red on a canvas of pure white. An oath, to the land and the spirits. That she would do all she could to protect it, even if it meant spilling the rest.
Or Rise Up
MORGAN
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] Feel like I'm living just to stop you winning - by Morgan - 04-22-2020, 12:09 PM