[OPEN] Feel like I'm living just to stop you winning
Open!
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
And hung from the rafters
The stratagem swings
Not at all afraid of Korbin's look as he turned around, Morgan waited to see what the man would do when confronted by her message. There was a beat of silence and tension where she was unsure what would happen. She had gotten a little sloppy in who she was sharing her plans with, but the boiling rage inside her had begun to take over. Thankfully, Korbin seemed to be intrigued rather than disgusted.

Hearing his voice she nodded and spent a moment writing on the paper, then went to walk to him, give him the note, then past him and away unless he was to call her back. The note left in his hands would read:

Wait until Flowerbirth then you will see a plan come to fruition. Everything is not as it seems. There are things in movement you do not know of: when the time comes, I may ask you for assistance. Decide if you will answer the call.
Born from the ashes
Of counterfeit kings
MORGAN
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OPEN] Feel like I'm living just to stop you winning - by Morgan - 04-27-2020, 08:58 PM