Dear Almost-Something,
for Loren
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Dear Loren,

I promised you I would write and keep in communication, even now that we are not seeing each other as often as before. I hope this letter finds you well in Halo and that your work as healer is going successfully; I'm sure it is.

I've personally had a rather awful week. I can't tell you everything of it, but I was involved in a spat with the other Ascended and I worry I may have severed my ties to my family. We will have to see. I do not know how the Voice feels about it either, though I'm trying to see her less. I've reflected on some things and I think I must try and depend on her less and be more of my own man.

The Grounders are coming to Halo for Longnight as I'm sure you know, but I am intending to stay behind with those that will not go. I trust you'll look after our people brilliantly - wish me luck for what is sure to be a terrible time. It seems we cannot get past a Deepfrost without death.

On a lighter note, I wanted to thank you. The time I spent with you was short and perhaps ultimately not entirely what either of us wanted; nevertheless it was a wonderful time and very rewarding in many ways: you made me feel desired and cared for in a way I have not in a long time and I appreciate that very much. I hope you can find the solace you need in the fullness of time and that when you're ready, you give someone your love. You deserve love in return and whomever it is will be very lucky indeed.

Anyway, I did not want to overface you with an overly long first letter, so I shall end it here. Please do reply when you have the time, though I of course understand you have important obligations at the palace.
Yours Sincerely,
Samuel

Messages In This Thread
Dear Almost-Something, - by Samuel - 04-22-2020, 08:02 PM
RE: Dear Almost-Something, - by Loren - 04-22-2020, 09:29 PM
RE: Dear Almost-Something, - by Samuel - 04-27-2020, 05:18 PM
RE: Dear Almost-Something, - by Loren - 04-27-2020, 05:40 PM
RE: Dear Almost-Something, - by Samuel - 04-30-2020, 03:24 PM