[SE]beyond the door there's peace I'm sure
Open
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KORBIN
Leave my loneliness unbroken!
- quit the bust above my door!
After his visit to the Temple, Korbin lingered for a while. Took shelter within his avian form, for a respite against the hiccups that still plagued him. The world was silent around him, and that too felt like a plague. Cutting him off, leaving him to brood in his own thoughts... something he usually tried to avoid.

He took to drifting between buildings, through the sky, until the sun set and night overtook day. It was too late to return to Halo now; better wait for dawn before he returned across the Tundra.

The raven had been searching for a place to roost overnight, when a single solitary light caught his attention. It was too small and too high up to belong to a window, and it drew him in. Curiosity was a plague for ravens as well as for cats, and his was ever dragging him into trouble.

On midnight wings he quietly flew closer. Circled above it for a time, while trying to penetrate the darkness with eyes that weren't really suited for the task. There was a man there, sitting on a rooftop - he could make out that much. Intrigued, Korbin came down to settle on the chimney.

It seemed as good a place as any to rest his wings.
Quoth the Raven,
"Nevermore."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE]beyond the door there's peace I'm sure - by Korbin - 04-22-2020, 11:05 PM