[SE]beyond the door there's peace I'm sure
Open
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KORBIN
Leave my loneliness unbroken!
- quit the bust above my door!
The response was unexpected. As was the sudden shift of the guy, from man into... Korbin blinked, stunned. Just stared for a moment, at the other raven. Dark feathers ruffled, settled, ruffled again... then he leaped down from the chimney to join the other bird in the candle light.

"Obviously," he replied, with a lofty arrogance meant to tease. Couldn't help but snark when there was a chance to do so... but really, he was too busy processing this small miracle to put any heart into it.

Possibly, Korbin's raven was slightly smaller. There was a subtle difference in the shape of his beak, and his wingspan wasn't exactly as wide. And his tail feathers were longer. But those were small things, hardly worth noting, and as he looked at what felt like a mirror of himself, Korbin's insides bubbled and roiled with a joy he hadn't felt in... gods, years?

Unable to restrain himself, he made a playful lunge at the other raven, tried to nip and tug at those shorter tail-feathers and then jump out of the way, wings flapping. There was a sense of wonder and curiosity flowing from him through the bond, and he didn't even bother shielding them away.
Quoth the Raven,
"Nevermore."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE]beyond the door there's peace I'm sure - by Korbin - 04-24-2020, 10:30 AM