[SE]beyond the door there's peace I'm sure
Open
Rance Grenier
Wanderer

Age: 33 | Height: 6' | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Mercedes Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
R
"No more rough than anyone else, I'm sure." It wasn't a humble statement, he couldn't imagine it could be easy for anyone who was torn from one world and thrust into another.

Korbin's distaste for the portals was palpable and, really, who could blame him? After all, weren't the Outlanders invaders, no matter if it was intentional or not? It would be like a human inserting themselves into the business of the fae just because they'd learned that elves were real and didn't want to go back to living with humans now that they knew.

Learning that Halo was more than a quick flight away, though, had Rance's head dipping a bit, disappointed. Korbin's final comment hard him chuckling a bit, a rattling that wouldn't hear, though a black beak opened for it. "I know of another, but raven wasn't the form he was born with, so.... not quite like us." The feathers of his throat crest fluffed with pride. Had someone asked, he would never have called one shift better than another, but that wouldn't mean he was any less proud of what he was. "Damn, though, maybe that's why I haven't seen many, if that's where they're common."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE]beyond the door there's peace I'm sure - by Rance - 04-26-2020, 12:09 AM