[SE]beyond the door there's peace I'm sure
Open
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KORBIN
Leave my loneliness unbroken!
- quit the bust above my door!
Korbin couldn't really relate. The only new arrival he'd really met was Chuy, and that had been... fairly tame. At least the initial explanation. Loren claimed the guy took things well. Perhaps there was more to the process of acclimatizing than hearing a few truths and get a roof over your head.

"Oh? Who's that? Not to disappoint or anything, but... I was young when attuning, sure, but this isn't how I was born," he said. Feeling a need to clarify, since this guy seemed to have something misunderstood.

Studying the other raven in the faint candle-light, Korbin wondered at the disappointment he'd sensed, when revealing how far away Halo truly was. He was quiet for a while, then offered; "You could always come have a look? Maybe you'll be more at home there too."

Korbin was, that's for sure. The cold winds, the permafrost, the white expanses and the towering mountains; it was a wild land, a fierce and ruthless wilderness. But he belonged to it. Knew it in his bones.
Quoth the Raven,
"Nevermore."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE]beyond the door there's peace I'm sure - by Korbin - 04-26-2020, 01:10 AM