[SE]beyond the door there's peace I'm sure
Open
Rance Grenier
Wanderer

Age: 33 | Height: 6' | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Mercedes Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
R
There was another flash of disappointment, though this one Rance stifled quickly. Most people were born human on Caido, he knew that. Of course Korbin would be no different if he was a native of this world. "Yeah, I get it. Should've worded that differently. Still gettin' used to the way people's other forms are talked about here." Not just that they were casually talked about at all, but that the attuned he'd met so far didn't identify with their animal forms. Didn't even necessarily understand the language that came with that body, though Korbin was obviously an acceptation to that. "Jigano, with the Loreseekers, can become a raven. White, though, and it wasn't his first shift." Not a fault on Jigano, of course. If anything, it was to his favor that 'raven' was the first form he chose that wasn't his own.

Rance seemed to perk up at the invitation, head raising. "I'd like to come by for a visit some day. I used to fly or walk to every town around the Forest back home. Knew most of the wild ravens that nested there. It'd only be right to meet the ones here, too." Some of the good humor from their introduction was back, revived by the very possibility of something familiar.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE]beyond the door there's peace I'm sure - by Rance - 04-27-2020, 11:50 PM