Emptiness is safe, keep it that way
open
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
The boy was determined - so was I. I knew that I was being a pest, that my presence wasn't wanted, but something told me that it might be needed. So I followed him, I persisted, and finally, finally, I got a response, albeit harsh and abrupt, it was a response nonetheless.

After all, if the boy truly wanted nothing to do with me, he wouldn't have looked back, right?

Right?

I think it's the first time I've ever heard his voice out loud, and it surprises me, though I had heard his attuned-voice before, I don't think I was expecting to hear him ever actually speak. I mask my surprise with my ever-present grin, shrugging a hopeless look before promptly shifting to my leopard form so I could communicate in a way he would be sure to hear.

The shift rippled over me, a sensation I don't think I'll ever fully get used to, though perhaps time and practice would tell.

"I was hoping you might know a good place to eat… I could use some company," my tones are pushed towards him, my feline frame sitting quietly before him, tail twitching as it wraps about my paws. I look up at him with my glacial eyes, a quiet hope also permeating through the bond.
Chulane
fridooh & whimzi @ deviantart

Messages In This Thread
Emptiness is safe, keep it that way - by Korbin - 04-23-2020, 12:40 PM
RE: Emptiness is safe, keep it that way - by Chulane - 04-30-2020, 03:31 AM