Emptiness is safe, keep it that way
open
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KORBIN
Leave my loneliness unbroken!
- quit the bust above my door!
He only had himself to blame, really. Korbin had brought this person to the Citadel, and now he payed the price for if. You'd think he'd have done his samaritan duty already, that he could just wash his hands off the guy and go back to doing whatever he'd been doing before.

But apparently, he wasn't allowed to.

Korbin shimmered and shifted, the tall young man fading into raven wings meant to bring him off faster than his legs could manage. But he'd gotten all of a few feet when the words reached him again, the plea soft and annoying, grating at his senses. Stirring up shit in his soul the raven didn't want to feel.

It changed direction, flew up on a nearby rooftop and turned, wings only half folded as it stared balefully down on the feline.

"Why are you following me? Don't you have someone else to pester?" It was only barely civil, delivered with a half-open beak and a vicious hiss. Oh, he knew he was being rude - mean, even - but it felt good to lash out. For a moment, at least; then it only made him feel worse.
Quoth the Raven,
"Nevermore."

Messages In This Thread
Emptiness is safe, keep it that way - by Korbin - 04-23-2020, 12:40 PM
RE: Emptiness is safe, keep it that way - by Korbin - 05-01-2020, 03:24 AM