Two Ladies Scorned
For Eirachi
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ZARIAH
I haven't been falling all this time - I've been flying
To be fair, Zariah was a bit surprised that the goddess in question appeared. She was still abandoned after all. But it was a pleasant sort of surprise. And despite his youth, the keen little Jace looked around with wide green eyes - not fearful but perhaps confused. Where was that pretty voice tinkling down from?

The Merciless smirked a bit, a puff of breath lingering in the air as a small white cloud. "Indeed, yet this puppet thinks he can cut his strings and not fall down." she said, eyes still scanning, as if she might catch where the Eirachi might materialize. "I am sure you know he ran to the Voice and Ascended, hoping to escape making his payment to you and my influence. If I may be so bold as to assume you are as equally livid as I am?" she said smoothly. Not that Zariah particularly disliked the Ascended. No, it was the insult of running away from his duties, his promises, his loyalties. And while the Eirachi's wrath might whip through the frozen winds with icy precision, Zariah's boiled over and flared with burning force.

"I should like to do anything to see him wallow in the despair of his decisions. Let him see he cannot run from those to which he owes his existence." she said further. The Eirachi had saved Neron's life, for which he now thought he owed no payment. As a Launceleyn, his grooming and skills that allowed him to twist and turn anything to his liking was thanks solely to the family who had trained him; the very same one he now tried to distance himself from. "His divine and his mortal puppet masters have been insulted. Shall we not come together to see that he face the wrath of both the gods and the people?" she asked.

Messages In This Thread
Two Ladies Scorned - by Zariah - 04-23-2020, 12:56 PM
RE: Two Ladies Scorned - by Random Event - 04-23-2020, 03:56 PM
RE: Two Ladies Scorned - by Zariah - 04-23-2020, 04:26 PM
RE: Two Ladies Scorned - by Random Event - 04-24-2020, 06:51 AM
RE: Two Ladies Scorned - by Zariah - 04-24-2020, 02:23 PM
RE: Two Ladies Scorned - by Random Event - 04-26-2020, 12:03 PM
RE: Two Ladies Scorned - by Zariah - 04-30-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Two Ladies Scorned - by Random Event - 05-01-2020, 07:57 AM
RE: Two Ladies Scorned - by Zariah - 05-01-2020, 01:19 PM
RE: Two Ladies Scorned - by Random Event - 05-04-2020, 05:33 PM