[split] give me sweet nothings
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
we are like birds of a feather, we are two hearts thrown together
Well, you asked. Had I started out by saying, 'Oh, Safrin tossed Ronin and Aoife and I here', you'd have asked why. Would have asked about her. Seemed easier. Maybe it wasn't.

Remi tried not to look at the fox as he landed roughly at his side, turning to slump in the sands as the Alchemist had. He wanted to though, and he supposed that Ianto was right. Things were going to be strange so long as Remi kept policing his gaze and his words; it spoke of expectation in a way he hadn't even realized it had, and the recognition of that made his stomach grow tense with worry.

"You're right." He admitted at least, eyes trained on the setting sun. "I did, and it wasn't fair of me. I..." But there wasn't any point in explaining what he did want of the fox, because that wasn't fair either. Ianto wasn't a prop to be used, especially not since the offering of friendship had been genuine on the Alchemist's part. "..I've grown far more selfish." Remi said with a shake of his head, offering the merchant a quick and apologetic smile.

"How about just the sunset then?" The Alchemist suggested, sounding boyishly hopeful whilst the sky darkened all around them into bursts of colour.

And so it was that the pair sat in a not entirely comfortable silence, watching the sun set.

~FIN
THE ALCHEMIST
we will be forever as one, my brother under the sun
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
[split] give me sweet nothings - by Ianto - 04-23-2020, 07:13 AM
RE: [split] give me sweet nothings - by Remi - 04-23-2020, 03:44 PM
RE: [split] give me sweet nothings - by Ianto - 04-23-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: [split] give me sweet nothings - by Remi - 04-23-2020, 08:02 PM
RE: [split] give me sweet nothings - by Ianto - 04-24-2020, 06:09 AM
RE: [split] give me sweet nothings - by Remi - 04-24-2020, 02:21 PM
RE: [split] give me sweet nothings - by Ianto - 04-26-2020, 09:55 AM
RE: [split] give me sweet nothings - by Remi - 04-28-2020, 04:38 PM
RE: [split] give me sweet nothings - by Ianto - 04-29-2020, 07:12 AM
RE: [split] give me sweet nothings - by Remi - 04-29-2020, 02:36 PM