like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
It was only after Amun had gathered all four of the items he'd been tasked to retrieve that he realized the Voice hadn't told him where to put the shrine. However, he obviously wasn't going to be deterred by that little fact. Thankfully, there were limited options for where to place it. Considering most of her shrines were tucked away and partially hidden, he decided to continue that trend.

So he scoured the far reaches of the Ahi Coast until he stumbled upon a cave halfway down one of the rare rocky cliffs that dotted the coastline. It was hidden from view unless one was right on top of it. Even better, there was a path from the top of the cliff it sheltered under that led down to a cavern just above the waves, that similarly couldn't be seen unless one was close. All in all, it was perfect.

So he'd sent notes to all the Ascended, asking them to meet him by the portal the next night so he could lead them to the spot he'd selected. He didn't need them all, just six more, but many of them probably wouldn't show for one reason or another. Once they assembled he would take them to the cave, and, once inside, he'd place the four items he'd been tasked with retrieving on the floor at the back of the cavern.

Then he stepped back and bowed his head. "We call upon the Voice to bless this place." It came out with the intonation of a prayer.

PQ+ requirements: Requires 4 threads collecting the following materials: Volcanic stone, water from a geyser, the blood of an encantado, and the stone from a cloud manta. Each thread requires participation from at least 3 ascended. Bring the items to the location of the shrine and pray for the Voice. This final thread must have 7 ascended present.

get your rocks off Volcanic rock
won't hold water Geyser water
out, damned spot Encantado blood
on cloud nine Stone from a cloud manta
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
like a lazy ocean hugs the shore - by Amun - 04-24-2020, 03:52 AM
RE: like a lazy ocean hugs the shore - by Nate - 04-24-2020, 06:31 AM
RE: like a lazy ocean hugs the shore - by Wessex - 04-24-2020, 08:52 PM
RE: like a lazy ocean hugs the shore - by Rexanna - 04-25-2020, 04:45 AM