like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I will stand by you forever; you can take my breath away
Listening to Amun talk about the merfolk, the Wraith can’t help but wonder why he’s so invested in them. They’ll make a good impression or not, and like any other newly discovered race, she’s sure they’ll be inundated with stories of the big, bad Voice and her evil hench-children. It’s noble to want goodwill, but is it an appropriate place to put their efforts?

After catching Amun’s gaze, Wessex waits for a lull and then pipes up from the back. “I’ve spoken with Maru, the Luminary, and his daughter.” Or kinda, cause what are timelines. “The Luminary seems receptive to general curiosity and exploring as long as no one’s invading, but his daughter already has her head filled with suspicions.” It’s that damned Blight all over again, the reason for the immediate fear and needing to always talk them down. “But I’m not sure they’re worth expending a lot of energy over. Stay useful in Torchline. Remi is reasonable as long as there isn’t any trouble, or so I imagine.”

The news about Ludo is a bit of a blow, but given that her personal relationship with the Governor is fairly neutral-positive - and then there’s Nate, to whom she glances with a bit of a question, as if to confirm or deny her thoughts - she can’t see any need for immediate action on the Voice’s part. “Perhaps we can make a big goodwill push during Longnight,” she offers more to the small group than to the Voice. How is yet unknown, but they're creative. And have some delightfully non-violent, non-assuming new members.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
like a lazy ocean hugs the shore - by Amun - 04-24-2020, 03:52 AM
RE: like a lazy ocean hugs the shore - by Nate - 04-24-2020, 06:31 AM
RE: like a lazy ocean hugs the shore - by Wessex - 04-24-2020, 08:52 PM
RE: like a lazy ocean hugs the shore - by Rexanna - 04-25-2020, 04:45 AM
RE: like a lazy ocean hugs the shore - by Bastien - 04-25-2020, 07:03 PM
RE: like a lazy ocean hugs the shore - by Letha - 04-27-2020, 03:55 PM
RE: like a lazy ocean hugs the shore - by Amun - 04-27-2020, 04:44 PM
RE: like a lazy ocean hugs the shore - by Rexanna - 04-29-2020, 04:15 AM
RE: like a lazy ocean hugs the shore - by Amun - 05-04-2020, 04:25 PM
RE: like a lazy ocean hugs the shore - by Amun - 05-05-2020, 06:09 PM