Personal Quest Woodchuckers chucking chunks of wood
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Don't put your happiness in other people's hands
Weaver was right, it was a good thing he couldn't hear what she was thinking. He wouldn't only glower, to hear he looked like a Palace official, but probably kick her too. Or try, at least. Her nudge was met with a raised eyebrow and half a smile, but for once, he didn't poke her back.

Loren was greeted by the roll of dark blue eyes, to make the gods his witnesses to the rarity of it. "Keep calling it help... or I might worry you don't think I'll do the job properly, without supervision," he teased. Not to worry, though. Korbin might complain, but once he'd taken on a job, he would always see it through to the best of his ability.

As Noah came over to join them, Kobin greeted the man with a smile and a nod - they'd traveled together all morning to get here, greetings were already exchanged.

After making sure no one else would show, he called the attention of his translator. Quietly cursing the need for one, as it made everything damn cumbersome.

"Alright, time to work. You all know what we're here to do, so let's just get started.

"You get a sled each; you'll find axe, saw and logging tongs in there, along with everything else you might need. Cut down as many trees as you need to fill your sled, and once you're all done, we head back to Halo and hope no one else wants the lumber too.

"Teamsters will take care of the horses and help with loading up, so don't worry about that. I'll pitch in where it looks like I'm needed the most.

"Don't get so creative with this that you end up under a tree,"
he added, with the help of the translator, and shot a pointed glance at his sister in particular.

Sometimes, boring was fine if it meant getting the job done safely.

Done talking, Korbin motioned for them to pick their team. The first was a pair of shaggy chestnut ponies and a burly man with a flaming red beard, the second a mismatched team consisting of a tall broad paint gelding and a smaller, angry looking mare led by a grizzled old man, while the third were a pair of demure looking grays handled with fawning care by a woman who was as tall as Korbin, and twice as broad over the shoulders.

Once everyone was situated, the young man led the way off towards the woods, where there were trees aplenty to take out all sorts of aggressions on.

---------

Pick a team and lets get logging! Korbin will help where he is needed.

1. Chestnut ponies and red bearded man
2. Mismatched horses and elderly man
3. Gray horses and tall woman
They'll drop it
KORBIN

Messages In This Thread
Woodchuckers chucking chunks of wood - by Korbin - 04-24-2020, 06:38 PM
RE: Woodchuckers chucking chunks of wood - by Korbin - 04-24-2020, 11:02 PM