When the Ocean Calls
Elias Vaughn
Merchant

Age: 40 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Elias
Elias nodded, glancing towards the boy. "Mmm, he is. Learning the trade," The boy isn't biologically his, but may as well have been. Elias nodded, thoughtfully, "Ah, yeah. Figured that much." When the other mentions Jack, Elias simply chuckles, and ran his fingers along the stones in question.

"Well, listen," He leaned close, "I've got myself a pretty little lass, came through a portal a-while back, nothing but gemstones to her name." Not that gemstones were nothing, but still. "I want her to figure out where she'll fit, she stole most of these," His voice is low enough, so that no passerby would hear, and as someone else comes to the stall, he leans back and chuckles, "Boys, you know? Soon enough he'll be begging to visit her all the way in Halo," his tone is more conversational now, and the boy quickly draws the newcomer away from the two men, with a huffed, 'But she's pretty, pa.'

"Since you'll be around, I could introduce the two of you?" He likes the girl, she's a good tenant, albeit a bit sullen at times. Elias had promised to introduce her where he thought she may find work, and while he was fine with having her work his stall, she still needed to know the players in the game.
My feet feel so weary,
The miles feel so weary,
Without you by my side,
So I'll pick this purple flower,
For the day we reunite.

Messages In This Thread
When the Ocean Calls - by Elias - 04-24-2020, 10:24 PM
RE: When the Ocean Calls - by Zephyr - 04-26-2020, 03:12 AM
RE: When the Ocean Calls - by Elias - 04-30-2020, 01:08 AM
RE: When the Ocean Calls - by Zephyr - 04-30-2020, 06:25 PM
RE: When the Ocean Calls - by Elias - 05-08-2020, 06:19 PM
RE: When the Ocean Calls - by Zephyr - 05-19-2020, 01:17 PM