come run the hidden pine trails of the forest
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
We're so happy
Overtime, the beast within Oliver begins to relax. While Chulane might've been holding back from attacking, Oliver on the otherhand was dealing with the other half- fleeing. It was so strange to see a creature just like him and some of his instincts had told him to be wary and not to trust such a creature. Taking in a deep breath, he tried to respond back with his own soothing emotions.

Nodding, Oliver hoped that his large amounts of energy weren't too visible. And you as well, And it wasn't a lie. To meet a creature just like him could be extremely beneficial. The two could learn the exact ways how to channel the shift and then help each other out. Of course, it also meant that they both knew their same weaknesses.... but Chulane wouldn't become that enemy, right?

The man, Chulane, is willing to talk about his past life and some of Oliver's questions are answered, but far from all. You were most likely made an attuned when you came through... but your shift came from your soul. It represents who you are... and I guess either we share something or something about our souls led to similar creatures manifesting. Which left Oliver with the one question that wasn't answered. Do you know what we are? I know I'm a cat.... I know leopards have spots... but cheetah's do too. Tilting his head, Oliver eagerly waited to see if the man maybe knew.
even when we're smiling out of fear
OLIVER

Messages In This Thread
RE: come run the hidden pine trails of the forest - by Oliver - 05-15-2020, 02:20 AM