we are flesh & blood & we deserve to be loved
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the shield of safrin
Amalia laughs as well at the mistake, just as guilty as Deimos. Shaking her head with happy embarrassment, the Shield reaches for the ring, tucking it into her palm. "Of course," she says with a gentle chuckle, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear. "Sorry. This is new for us."

Her smile is vibrant as she turns back to Deimos, holding the starry band between her fingers. With a soft inhale and adoration in her eyes, she extends it to slide onto his finger. "Deimos... You are the strongest person I've ever known, both in mind and body. You carry the world on your shoulders, and you have always taken my burdens without question or complaint. I hope.... This ring is a reminder, that I am here for you. That even if we're apart I am thinking of you, and loving you, and with you. That you don't need to fight your battles alone ever again, because you have me and always will.. as your friend, your Shield, and your wife."

She slips the ring over his knuckle and drops his hand, face flushed and dark eyes earnest, waiting for his response.
i belong to you
the way the stars belong to the moon

Messages In This Thread
RE: we are flesh & blood & we deserve to be loved - by Amalia - 04-30-2020, 06:59 PM