we are flesh & blood & we deserve to be loved
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
the resurrected sword
Confused or flustered by the directions, by the customs, he took a massive inhale and maneuvered his sights away from Safrin, back to Amalia, back to focusing and riveting, another round of laughter bounding along his chest, ricocheting through ribs. He shook his head, the great mane managing to keep the sprig of lavender in place, their opposing rings taken by one another instead of by the goddess.

The Shield went before him, and he lost the breath he’d held, eyes widening as she spoke, as the ring slid onto his finger, starred bands made to match. He swallowed down another set muffled sobs meant to bombard his throat, blinking the rest away from his eyes, struggling to find something that would even equal her words. Discourse had never been his repertoire of talents, and he didn’t want to give or grant her nothing in the stead of all her affects, all her worth. He’d scrawled and scratched out so many particulars and vows and oaths, never perfected, and he recalled them in his mind – and then spoke from the heart. “Amalia, you have granted me more acceptance and love than I can ever deserve. You have not asked me to change who I am, but enhanced, strengthened, and allowed me to grow.” Because without her – where would he be? Down in the strangleholds of darkness again? Dragging a scythe behind him, rampaging along the shadows? She’d shown him far more of himself than he’d ever been allowed to believe, beyond the range of battles, of violence, of vehemence, of vengeance. “You have more conviction and courage than anyone I ever met. This ring is a reminder that I am yours, that you have my strength, my will.” I see you everywhere kindled through their bond, as if no one else needed to hear, no one else but her. In the sun, in the sky, in the horizon, in the stars, in the cosmos, in the earth. “As your friend, your Sword, and your husband.” An echo of hers to the last; a smile, a grin, coiled along his mouth.

He lifted her hand, and followed through on previous motions, gently gliding the ring onto her finger.

--

Amalia has received:
Stabilization Ring | Once a year, this ring will automatically stabilizer the wearer should they receive a life-ending blow. (If HP drops below 0 from one hit, the ring will cause the HP from that hit to stay at 1).
I belong to you
the way the moon belongs to the stars

Messages In This Thread
RE: we are flesh & blood & we deserve to be loved - by Deimos - 04-30-2020, 07:22 PM