watch your back when you can't watch mine
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
running off over next doors
garden before the hour is done
Amun offered to answer questions, to try to help, and gave a promise of uncertainty as to the level of assistance he could be. She chuckled at that, shaking her head. Most people she'd met had been very open and willing to provide answers, and she was glad to be welcomed so, "None yet, I'll let you know if anything pops up," she said, tapping her head with a friendly smirk.

He agreed silently to let her see his pieces, Aisha came closer, leaning just a bit to glimpse a peek. The stuff he unwrapped was mostly usual homestead items, but they were obviously made by someone who knew what he was doing. The vase he uncovered instantly drew her eye, the way the rose bud encircled the opening, it was clever, and ornate, and she admired the color work. "These are beautiful. I wish I had a permanent room I could put one in," she complimented, reaching out for the vase, stopping herself only inches away from grabbing it.

"Can I touch it?" she asked, glancing back at the potter.
it’s more a question of feeling
than it is a question of fun
AISHA

Messages In This Thread
RE: watch your back when you can't watch mine - by Aisha - 04-28-2020, 08:05 PM