i think we're haunted
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RexannA
maybe they'd forgotten,
when they failed to see the cracks.
There were few places where Rex hadn’t been yet in one way or another, and this was one that she always seemed to avoid. After the buzzing at the strange invisible boundary and spending the day with Alistair, appearing from thin air with that hissing mask, she figured she might as well try her hand with this place. It was much more foreboding, screamed so much more danger, but she was a curious creature and it was hard to keep her entertained with the same thing over and over again.

The Labyrinth, at the very least, appeared as though it might have been some kind of wonder at one point. Trees stood tall, blocking out all of the light aside from a miniscule amount, and she was wondered if at one point in time there had been someone that cared for it. There were trails, though some had become overgrown and the more she peered down them, the more she realized that they did indeed lead places. She thought about it some more and realized perhaps this was a maze at some point, and her curiosities lead her a bit astray.

She moved back to the entrance, pondering a way to leave breadcrumbs so to speak in order to find her way back; but yet again, the woman came woefully unprepared. The clothes on her back and her wit being the only things she brought. Some kind of madness had to be inside for every time she chose to explore, she had found herself at said place with little preparation. Though with the ominous land before her, she made a mental note to change that. At least all the other places had been bright and welcoming, despite the earthquake that brought Frey to Remi and her, and the fields where she had met Alistair and had a pleasant day.

Perhaps this one wouldn’t be as welcoming and with that thought she chided herself, staring with her sapphire pools at the entrance of the maze.
that a star's light shines the brightest,
when it's starting to collapse.

coding

Messages In This Thread
i think we're haunted - by Rexanna - 12-29-2018, 01:14 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Kalt - 12-29-2018, 05:47 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Rexanna - 12-29-2018, 06:57 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Kalt - 12-29-2018, 02:02 PM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Rexanna - 12-29-2018, 06:39 PM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Kalt - 12-31-2018, 02:50 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Rexanna - 12-31-2018, 04:34 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Kalt - 01-06-2019, 02:59 AM