i think we're haunted
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RexannA
maybe they'd forgotten,
when they failed to see the cracks.
At her question, she looked over to him while they walked to see him tap his temple and explain about his memory. “Hmm.” She began, tilting her head in curiosity to him. “I’m impressed, though I’ll be honest in saying I’m very pleased I don’t have that.” She breathlessly laughed to him. “But it’ll certainly help.” She winked. While yes, it would certainly help with remembering the way out of the maze, she couldn’t bear to think of what it would be like for her if she too had that kind of memory. There were parts of her life she had blocked out permanently, in the hopes that she’d never have to think of it again.

There were some parts, however, that remained in small fractions – the beatings, the branding, the arguments, though never truly in depth. It was something she was thankful for, for a mind that knew how to care for her even if it consistently tried to punish her for her decisions. That was the reprieve that Frey had given her; their conversation having quieted the self-destructive part of her mind and allowed her to live and thrive as she would have without all her experiences. She was learning how to live that life now, even if she could only flirt.

Her attention was dragged back to Kalt as he spoke of the stories surrounding this place, and her shoulders shrugged while she shook her head. She couldn’t tell him, couldn’t form the words correctly that would say how new she was here and how she had just found out about the bubble surrounding the place – though how could she? Nobody she had talked to had mentioned anything about it until Kaladin, and her adventures hadn’t gleaned anything in that regard – instead it had brought her to Frey and not long later, having her voice changed.

Terrifying things, I hope. I’m in the mood for some fun.” She finally managed to say, offering him a roguish grin and a wiggle of her eyebrows. Sure, Rexanna wasn’t an assassin, she wasn’t even a fighter – but she knew how to save her life, she’d done it time and time again. And in this strange place, she had magic that might frighten someone away though she hadn’t tried it out yet. However, having Kalt here seemed to make it a bit easier in her mind. One more person that seemed quite capable of handling whatever was out there. She’d make a good distraction – she always did.
that a star's light shines the brightest,
when it's starting to collapse.

coding

Messages In This Thread
i think we're haunted - by Rexanna - 12-29-2018, 01:14 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Kalt - 12-29-2018, 05:47 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Rexanna - 12-29-2018, 06:57 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Kalt - 12-29-2018, 02:02 PM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Rexanna - 12-29-2018, 06:39 PM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Kalt - 12-31-2018, 02:50 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Rexanna - 12-31-2018, 04:34 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Kalt - 01-06-2019, 02:59 AM