i think we're haunted
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RexannA
maybe they'd forgotten,
when they failed to see the cracks.
Kalt made for good company in this strange place. She was certain that she’d get lost in here if she were by herself – she probably wouldn’t have even gathered the nerve to go this deep into it and turned around and left for another day, returning with company of someone but she didn’t know who she could ask to come here. Thankfully, she didn’t have to worry about that, and instead listened as she glanced at Kalt catching the mischief in his eyes as he replied to her. She offered him a roguish grin in response before he began his tale while they continued walking.

She remained silent throughout it all, having nothing to offer in her cursed voice – so she listened, wondering what parts were true and which were all a lie, but it was quite the story and she found herself interested. She pictured the young man, of the father that resembled much like her king in this narrative and she found herself imagining a different world where she didn’t have to endure what she did, nor having to be placed in a place as strange as this.

The tale was soon over, however, as Kalt announced that his story was likely false and she chuckled a sultry sound as she looked to him and his icy eyes. “You do well at being convincing.” She winked, her voice lingering with the purr though it wasn’t met with her eyes. Instead, she turned her attention to the maze around them, the trees that seemed to go on forever and the bushes that had an odd feeling about them – like if they were to return it wouldn’t look the same. Regardless, she huffed silently before turning back to him.

You aren’t from here either, then, I take it?” She tilted her head, her brown locks falling over her shoulder with the movement. She was curious what his story was, though she wouldn’t accurately be able to explain her own story and how she ended up here. She didn’t need to know everything, but the fact that everyone she had met thus far were foreigners of a sort. She had yet to meet someone that had actually been born in this hellhole aside from Frey – and she wasn’t certain that Frey was made here either.
that a star's light shines the brightest,
when it's starting to collapse.

coding

Messages In This Thread
i think we're haunted - by Rexanna - 12-29-2018, 01:14 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Kalt - 12-29-2018, 05:47 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Rexanna - 12-29-2018, 06:57 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Kalt - 12-29-2018, 02:02 PM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Rexanna - 12-29-2018, 06:39 PM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Kalt - 12-31-2018, 02:50 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Rexanna - 12-31-2018, 04:34 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Kalt - 01-06-2019, 02:59 AM