i think we're haunted
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RexannA
maybe they'd forgotten,
when they failed to see the cracks.
Her head tilted to look at Kalt while he spoke, noticing the scars but asking nothing of them. She had her own series of scars, she was just lucky enough to have Frey remove the big obstacle. Yet she nodded while she listened, flashing a grin to him as he spoke of being the most infamous assassin. “Exciting” She purred. It was true, she imagined the life of an assassin to be hard and difficult, yet it intrigued her. Perhaps in that part of her that was quick on her feet, a spy of sorts in the networking of her castle before she got thrown to the wolves.

He continued to speak, though, explaining the situation of Northwind in a way that made Rexanna reminisce about her own home. He spoke of Northaven then, of portals from the one place to another that reminded her of some far off distant land that she had experienced – yet not; that other worldly side of her that had loved and cherished, birthed children, and fought for them in another life. It was how she knew, yet didn’t know, Deimos. A man she had admired yet had died in that other world, other place. How many others were there like that, that could remember the other lives lived before living them?

Still, she nodded to him and listened, having no idea of who else had arrived from Northaven. Alistair hadn’t told her the name of the land he was from, and she didn’t mention it. Yet Kalt turned his attention to her, and to her story, making a play on her name that caused a roguish grin to form on her lips. Clearing her throat, she lifted her chin and her eyes seemed to glaze as if she were remembering everything vividly. “I grew up a servant in a castle to the King of Halyven.” She began, the purr in her voice probably lead to a different idea that Kalt might have. “Turns out, I was the daughter of the queen in a very long and intimate affair. The king said he kept me a servant for my protection, but the place I grew up in was war torn too.” She paused, glancing over to him to see his reactions. “He sold me like a whore to the prince of another land to make relations easier, saying I was his daughter all along but hidden for my protection. I was there to create a child of both nations.” She shrugged lightly.

Things were good at first, but the truth got out. I was bound and branded by my husband, managed to escape eventually. The last few years of my life I’ve been sleeping with all the bounty hunters and guards that have come after me to keep from being captured. The men of Asciend preferred sex over money from their royalty.” A light laugh. “Then I fell through a wall here.” Her voice was soft but retained that sultry tone. Her hand lifted to gesture to the collarbone just barely jutting out over the shirt despite the fact clear skin remained. “The sexiest god I've ever met removed my brand but altered my voice. I’m only allowed to flirt now it seems.” She offered with a slight grin and a wink.
that a star's light shines the brightest,
when it's starting to collapse.

coding

Messages In This Thread
i think we're haunted - by Rexanna - 12-29-2018, 01:14 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Kalt - 12-29-2018, 05:47 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Rexanna - 12-29-2018, 06:57 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Kalt - 12-29-2018, 02:02 PM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Rexanna - 12-29-2018, 06:39 PM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Kalt - 12-31-2018, 02:50 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Rexanna - 12-31-2018, 04:34 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Kalt - 01-06-2019, 02:59 AM