i think we're haunted
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345

Exciting. That’s what most people seemed to think of the life of Silver Wing, but the darkness could’ve easily consumed the light if he had let it. Kalt’s personality was a lot of what kept the other seniors in the Guild from just blindly moving through the days. Harkon was his brother, as close as he would get to one at least. Vaego was a shit, but they enjoyed dissing on each other. He was lucky if he saw Tiernan once a month, and Orynth was as close to a friend as Kalt had ever had (not counting Ashe of course). They all had amazing attributes, but Kalt’s habitual rebellious side absolutely kept things interesting, especially when Ashe got old enough to join in the rebellious and honestly extremely fun acts. The two of them could’ve caused the downfall of the Guild just by pranks alone. He couldn’t help the smirk that crept on his face at the memory of racing through the halls together, trying not to get caught.

As Rexanna began telling her story, Kalt listened intently. Royal grace... If she was the daughter of the queen, apparently the meaning of her name was rather fitting.

He listened, brows drawing with a slight frown when she mentioned being sold to a prince. Things like that seemed to happen quite often in blueblood societies, and even more in royalty deals. Creating alliances between nations, fending off wars, trying to secure the kingdoms’ futures... All pitiful excuses in his opinion to sell off your daughter (or son) to a marriage. Plenty of commoners he had known would’ve killed to be royalty, but Kalt had lived with wealth that rivaled his king’s, so he was content without the political drama of royals.

Then, the explanation for her flirtations came out, and Kalt huffed out a laugh, pinching the bridge of his nose briefly with an exaggerated sigh. ”So you can’t speak normally,” he acknowledged. ”And here I thought you found me charming. I’ll never trust a flirtation again, your highness.” He smiled at her, silently assuring her that it didn’t bother him. She was attractive without a doubt, but even if he could’ve felt some kind of compatibility with the runaway princess, his heart wasn’t his own to give anymore. It hadn’t been since he was twenty-six.

”With all due respect, I think your step-father and husband were vile men,” he said. ”You deserve far better, and I sincerely hope you find it here. In fact, I’m sure you will: I see it in your path.” He might not have had his mysticism anymore, but that didn’t stop him from making cheesy psychic comments.

kalt
give into the night.

Messages In This Thread
i think we're haunted - by Rexanna - 12-29-2018, 01:14 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Kalt - 12-29-2018, 05:47 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Rexanna - 12-29-2018, 06:57 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Kalt - 12-29-2018, 02:02 PM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Rexanna - 12-29-2018, 06:39 PM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Kalt - 12-31-2018, 02:50 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Rexanna - 12-31-2018, 04:34 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Kalt - 01-06-2019, 02:59 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Rexanna - 01-07-2019, 04:55 AM