i think we're haunted
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RexannA
maybe they'd forgotten,
when they failed to see the cracks.
Kalt was quiet while he listened to her story, and she appreciated the ability to be able to say it at all – even if it came out strange and contorted. Nobody would really speak flirtatiously about being tortured, but yet here Rexanna was. At least the woman had a good explanation for it. And as the explanation came out, she looked to Kalt as he spoke and pinched the bridge of his nose. She laughed a charming laugh before reaching her hand up to plant a playful pat on his shoulder. “I would’ve flirted with you regardless.” She offered with a wink and another charming laugh.

She had zero idea what kind of place this was, where Kalt had fit into it all aside from falling into it as well. Had he been as lost as she? Or not at all, having come with people he knew from Northaven? Still, she found her gaze lingering on him for a moment before looking back to the labyrinth and the looming trees around them – the light playing a fickle kind of shadow against the paleness of her skin, shadowing her eyes slightly while they walked. She didn’t look at him again when he spoke, a half smile crossing her features.

I hope so.” She offered quietly, shrugging her shoulders lightly. “But I think I might take it slow for a bit. Test out all the options.” She added, glancing to him from the side with a light chuckle. She thought of Alistair and what they were and weren’t to one another – how he had been willing to offer her whatever she wanted, but Rexanna was in a place where she didn’t know what it was she wanted. She was content to be his friend with a few added perks. But she wanted to be sure that Alistair had known she planned on spending time with others as well.

Luckily for her he wasn’t upset and seemed to understand. But for the future, she wasn’t sure where that left her.
that a star's light shines the brightest,
when it's starting to collapse.

coding

Messages In This Thread
i think we're haunted - by Rexanna - 12-29-2018, 01:14 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Kalt - 12-29-2018, 05:47 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Rexanna - 12-29-2018, 06:57 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Kalt - 12-29-2018, 02:02 PM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Rexanna - 12-29-2018, 06:39 PM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Kalt - 12-31-2018, 02:50 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Rexanna - 12-31-2018, 04:34 AM
RE: i think we're haunted - by Kalt - 01-06-2019, 02:59 AM