To: Nathaniel Wren
Letter for Nate
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Dear Nathaniel,

I am sure upon seeing a letter from me you are certain you are about to receive several insults: however, the contents of this page may surprise you. I implore you to read further. As a show of good faith I have attached to the letter several cloths that could be used to cool the body in the heat of Torchline; I have been informed these are useful.

The reason I write is to actually extend an apology. Not for ending our relationship nor for exiling you from my home, I stand by both of those. I want to apologise if I perhaps urged you too soon to Ascend. It has occurred to me over the last month that I may have been a bad example for you, as I am not suffering with many of the common 'side effects' of having Ascended. If you felt that I pressured you into it or that you entered the Ascension too quickly, I apologise heartily for my part in that.

I do hope you are happy as an Ascended man, though. It can be a rewarding life.

I will be in Torchline for LongNight helping the Hollowed Grounds Naturals that will be staying there. I hope for us both to have good fortune during that difficult time.
Yours Sincerely,
Samuel

Messages In This Thread
To: Nathaniel Wren - by Samuel - 04-27-2020, 01:06 PM
RE: To: Nathaniel Wren - by Nate - 05-01-2020, 09:06 AM