first & last breaths
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HOTARU
The blade seems all the more poetic for who had gifted it to her. Wielding the physical manifestation of her own hurt, slaying this figure of her past self with the continued pattern of her failure. The blade sinks deep, perfectly aimed, and Hotaru falters at the utter stillness beneath the hilt, her own body frozen in sympathetic response. Rooted to the ice and the dark waters beneath.

Even as the pain seems to spear through her own breast, she cannot look away. Entranced, captured, staring into those jaded eyes that demand more from her than she has ever been able to give to herself.

But for others? Her gaze rips away at the broken, pleading noise that will always steal her attention. A wounded noise rattles in the graveyard of her breast as the image shifts to the boy she still mourns. Her hands - ones that have so recently crafted a lantern in his memory - shake against the hilt of her dagger. Through it all the voice calls, demanding, degrading. There has only ever been one answer.

Hotaru snarls and twists the dagger cruelly, ripping her gaze away from the phantom of her son to stare into the face of the unicorn pinned beneath her blade. "Anything," she snarls, more beast than woman. "I will never let him be taken again. I will burn it all before I fail him again, I will burn you to spare him." For they are one and the same, and the Valkyrie knows in her heart that in the other's place, she too would embrace that dagger in her side if it meant her son lived on. "He is everything."
i'm the little lightning girl
living electricity
a lightning bolt in human form
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
first & last breaths - by Random Event - 04-28-2020, 08:40 PM
RE: first & last breaths - by Hotaru - 04-28-2020, 08:51 PM
RE: first & last breaths - by Random Event - 04-28-2020, 09:08 PM
RE: first & last breaths - by Hotaru - 04-28-2020, 09:22 PM
RE: first & last breaths - by Random Event - 04-28-2020, 09:47 PM
RE: first & last breaths - by Hotaru - 04-28-2020, 10:48 PM
RE: first & last breaths - by Random Event - 04-29-2020, 12:14 AM
RE: first & last breaths - by Hotaru - 04-29-2020, 06:03 PM
RE: first & last breaths - by Random Event - 04-29-2020, 06:27 PM
RE: first & last breaths - by Hotaru - 04-29-2020, 09:24 PM