Training Some tricks up my sleeve, for noticing me
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ELOISE
"They can think that." Eloise said with a shrug, turning towards Jack and folding her arms across her chest. His was nearly as flat as hers was. "The more they think I'm some stupid girl, the better it is for me." On many levels, Eloise did actually believe that. Deep, deep down though, she hated being thought of as some pretty trinket to be kept, if only because some part of her also knew it was a true estimate of her actual worth.

Watching the knife flung into the sand and not trusting for a moment it actually meant Jack was unarmed, Eloise nodded. "I bet that's what you say to all the girls." She snarked, assuming that sex with Jack was actually probably something to prepare for.

Kicking sand out at him, not bothering to wait for him to say go, Eloise duplicated herself. Or at least, appeared to. She only cast one duplicate, choosing to focus her efforts more intently on one magical copy, than many. Both iterations of the illusionist grinned at Jack, before darting across the sands towards him, aiming to throw her weight against him. Of course only one Eloise had any weight behind her.

i think i'll pass on the summer
don't wanna fall for it this time

Coding base inspired by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some tricks up my sleeve, for noticing me - by Eloise - 04-29-2020, 04:31 PM