Training Some tricks up my sleeve, for noticing me
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 35 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
full speed ahead 'til I'm dead in the fast lane
"Drippin' with confidence, aren't you?" Jack raised his eyebrows at her. "You're right, but the less time you spend believin' that about yourself, the more use you'll be to us both." The captain paced slowly across the sand, everything about him seeming to become loose, relaxed, open almost. And it was true, in many ways; his magic reached out with telepathic fingers, burying deep and staying sharp for movement, intent and danger.

He bared his teeth in a grin as she duplicated, raising his eyebrows as if to ask her if she thought that was wise given what they both knew he could do. "It's always about sex with you," he drawled, zeroing in on the real Eloise and darting back from the sand kicked in his direction. He was ready as both versions of her threw her weight at him, the captain moving in a swift grapple to try and flip her over him, aiming to throw her to the ground. "Ain't many people I can do that to," he would quip should he succeed.

"Maybe you'd be better off trainin' with Saiden, eh? Your magic'll do wonders against his thick skull. You'd prob'ly get the sex, too."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some tricks up my sleeve, for noticing me - by Jack - 04-29-2020, 04:41 PM