Training Some tricks up my sleeve, for noticing me
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ELOISE
"Why don't you come a little closer and see just what it is?" Eloise taunted, not wanting at all to hear the truth in his words and instead choosing to hear it as light banter.

Eloise had thought he'd be able to 'hear' the real her, but needed to be sure. Into the air the illusionist went, as if for a moment it was some choreographed ballet. It might have been lovely too, had Jack not let her go, thrusting her into the sand. Wind knocked from her lungs and her sails to hear the truths of her insecurities so easily brought to light, she clamped her teeth together and resisted the urge to just lash out with her legs knowing how easily he'd dodge it.

"Nothing wrong with wanting sex." The illusionist snarled, suddenly singing something loud and obnoxious in her mind. Meanwhile, she reached with her telekinesis for the knife thrust into the sand. Just because Jack was playing at honourable didn't mean she had to. Rather than using the blade, Eloise would try and use her magic to thrust the hilt into his lower back, right where his kidneys would be (if he hadn't sold them on the black market, that was).

i think i'll pass on the summer
don't wanna fall for it this time

Coding base inspired by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some tricks up my sleeve, for noticing me - by Eloise - 04-29-2020, 04:56 PM