Training Some tricks up my sleeve, for noticing me
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ELOISE
Because you're so honest, eh Jack? Eloise thought, for she hadn't the breath to say the words. Besides, had she just asked, he'd likely have given her some bullshit about how in the real world her opponents wouldn't just give up their secrets. She couldn't win for losing, and the illusionist was finding more and more that she did want to best Jack, even just a little.

"Just playing to my audie—" The words were abruptly cut off as her mouth was filled with sand. Spitting it out without hurry—she'd brought the knife to hover defensively before her—Eloise got to her feet with a wicked gleam in her eyes. "Saiden? Oh no, not for some time." True. "That particular itch has been filled by much more capable hands." Gods how she wished that was true.

Images of pale skin twined around dark skin flooded Eloise' thoughts. Her fingers tangled into Raza's crimped, black hair, sheets thrown off of bodies gleaming with sweat. It didn't matter that it hadn't happened: Eloise had thought of it often enough that the imagery might as well have been real. But that wasn't what was supposed to throw Jack off his game. What came next was a thought of Raza's head quite close to Eloise's rested on a pillow. In the silence of these projected thoughts, Raza's lips clearly mined mimed the words, Jack? Oh I could tell you a thing or two.

Because Jack might not mind who Eloise fucked, she was banking on him minding the nature of the pillow-talk that came after. If she could, with Jack hopefuly distracted, she'd use the knife to slice away the remaining buttons or stitches that held his loosely-open shirt together. It was the sort of thing she'd seen Jack do: a small display of precision and power that could easily turn deadly.

i think i'll pass on the summer
don't wanna fall for it this time

Coding base inspired by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some tricks up my sleeve, for noticing me - by Eloise - 04-29-2020, 05:18 PM