Training Some tricks up my sleeve, for noticing me
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ELOISE
"Well, most of us have to assume, after all." Eloise replied quickly. Jack's powers weren't commonplace, or at least she hoped to the gods they weren't. One was more than enough.

"Didn't realize that when you said you'd teach me to defend myself it'd just be you flinging sand around and giving out obvious advice." She snapped back, more piss and vinegar now than when they'd started. Don't trust anyone Eloise, he said. Oh, you should have just asked me, Eloise, he'd also said. Telling the illusionist not to trust her senses was laughable, only she wasn't laughing just now. "Only because it isn't even big enough to swing." Eloise added under her breath with a scowl, caring very little how petulant she sounded.

Without his magic, Eloise had no idea if the nobodies he meant were just the onlookers on the beach, or if that net included her as well. Not thinking on it too long, Eloise lashed out with an unsteady fist aiming her knuckles for Jack's mouth, as if hitting him there would erode away the things he'd said.

i think i'll pass on the summer
don't wanna fall for it this time

Coding base inspired by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some tricks up my sleeve, for noticing me - by Eloise - 04-29-2020, 08:24 PM