Training Some tricks up my sleeve, for noticing me
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ELOISE
Well, there was no way for Eloise to answer that question, seeing as she didn't know the answer herself. She just wanted fucking more. The illusionist had only been given a glimpse of purpose and then put on the tightest and shortest leash one could imagine. What she wanted was a bit of balance on this fucking teetertotter of mind-control, but Eloise knew that this was not the moment she demanded openness from Jack and he suddenly gave it. She very much doubted that there would ever be such a moment, honestly. The captain didn't strike her as a closed book, so much as one with half of its pages missing and the other half soaked in rum and gods knew what else. Maybe a fill connect-the-dots thrown in for fun. But were she to genuinely ask for some deep insight into Jack, Eloise thought there wouldn't be one to give even if he deigned to answer.

But then Eloise had an idea. An awful wonderful idea. A slow smile spread across her lips and her dark eyes narrowed to match his. Her thoughts screamed song lyrics of an obnoxious sugary-sweet variety in the hopes it'd be too awful for him to bear such that her actual plan wouldn't be plucked from among them.

"You know what? I do." The only trace of her moments-ago fury was the flush of her cheeks. So saying, she turned on her heel to head back not towards the Ark, but to the Hanged Man.

~FIN

i think i'll pass on the summer
don't wanna fall for it this time

Coding base inspired by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some tricks up my sleeve, for noticing me - by Eloise - 04-30-2020, 02:29 PM