Mini Event meet me where the falling stars live
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
The ceremony finished in quiet solitude and private moments of exchanged joy, it is time to greet their friends and family, to share the love and happiness so closely, keenly guarded.

The vial of laughter rests around her neck, tied there by a length of twine and ready to be uncorked. On her hand a ring and a bracelet both mark her as married, as belonging with a new family. But it is Amalia's eyes where the true beauty rests, the anxious girl made radiant by the depth of her happiness, the wealth of her joy.

Fingers laced and souls entwined, she leans against her lover - her husband - and looks over the scene prepared with eyes like embers, alive and alight. Tables and chairs, beauty and joy, reminders of those lost and the presence of those left behind: it is a scene from a fairytale, and Amalia still finds it hard to quite believe that this is her moment, her story, her life.

But it is, and never in the years and moments that has come before has she appreciated so keenly what it means to live.

Ready, she agrees to the man at her side, squeezing softly upon his hand before stepping forward from her daze of love and rapture to greet her guests.

took the stars from our eyes and then i made a map
i knew that somehow we would find our way back

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
meet me where the falling stars live - by Deimos - 04-29-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: meet me where the falling stars live - by Amalia - 04-29-2020, 05:04 PM