Mini Event meet me where the falling stars live
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
How long had it been since there had been joy enough to bring out his harp? Jigano had not made music for the people of the Settlement in far too long, but he had been practicing for weeks to limber his fingers back into shape and regain their calluses. He arrived in his best, silver and blue, white hair braided intricately back and adorned with Isuma's feathers - and one of his own, a white raven's feather with the tip painted golds and browns.

"Congratulations," he said warmly to the beaming bride and groom, forgoing his more elaborate bow for a simple squeezing of hands - yes, even Deimos's - if they let him. ”I wish you both the best. I brought my harp, if you’d like some music to dance to,” he added with a sparkle in his eyes. ”Since it’s your wedding night, no one is allowed to complain if you bump into them!” A sly wink accompanied his words, and Isuma swooped down from the roof to offer her own congratulations – and steal cuddles, if she could before seeking out Jyoti and Zuriel.

Messages In This Thread
meet me where the falling stars live - by Deimos - 04-29-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: meet me where the falling stars live - by Jigano - 04-29-2020, 05:19 PM