Mini Event meet me where the falling stars live
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
you haven't kissed anyone for a while now
The excitement that lingers in the Harpy is immense. And she can’t quite contain it as she follows them back toward the Bakery, where cakes and treats await them, chairs and treats set out, a night simply geared toward them with nothing else other than that. Her gown is the same as the wedding – that deep emerald green that sparkles like starlight, hair tied back and most of her scars on display – where once she might have been self-conscious about them, tonight nothing is about her.

She doesn’t care, because they don’t care.

The neckline dips, her X scar on her neck vibrant against her pale skin, the back of the dress dips as well to reveal the burn scars that travel along her spine until the top beneath her neck where two puncture holes are seen. The rest? The rest remains hidden along pale skin and scarflecked arms, beneath the edges and curves of the dress. And she whirls behind them with a small little box, something just for them. One tight hug is given to Deimos once more, a tighter one to Amalia before offering the box. Inside, they’ll find a trinket that Auni had procured out in Torchline. A shell of sorts, adorned with stars and darkness, of shadows and life.

My gift is the baking and my presence.” She teases them lightly with a playful wink before shoving the box toward them. “The gift in the box, however, is Auni’s. Though I did help with the details.” Another hum of a bubbling laugh leaves her. “You know how he loves to find things and share them.” And with that, she whirls away toward the food – spotting Weaver, someone whom she hadn’t really had a chance of meeting yet. And she slides over to the other dark haired woman with a bright grin. “Try the smaller cakes, made them myself.” She winks.
to you, everything tastes like blood
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
meet me where the falling stars live - by Deimos - 04-29-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: meet me where the falling stars live - by Kiada - 04-29-2020, 10:10 PM