Mini Event meet me where the falling stars live
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
i'll plant a row of daisy seeds
in the space beneath each eye
Evie follows the glowing newlyweds to their reception, pride and joy blooming like daisies in her chest, unstoppable and crowding until it feels like she can barely breathe without risking pale petals of effusive happiness dancing upon her tongue. Gathered are so many loved ones, cherished and distant alike. Samuel is immediately apparent to her, hanging back as he is wont to do. She rolls by to knock her hip against his with a playful wink, trying to get him to loosen up while also not forcing him to mingle either. A simple way of saying she's there for him, all without damning herself with the embarrassing words put into air.

Then she is moving towards her sister and the man who has now been officially pulled into their family by love and godly anointment alike. Her own smile likely challenges the brightness that seems to roll off the pair of them like starlight. Evie's gift is already wrapped in her arms, having retrieved them. For Amalia; new metal baking tools, from mixing bowls to mallets and even a beautiful Dutch oven sort of creation that had taken quite a lot of haggling in Torchline to secure. Deimos had been much harder to give gifts for, but after some time she'd gone hunting in the Wordsworth manor for the old quilt they had both used as girls. Hiding beneath it during storms, sharing giggles and whispered secrets after bedtime. It is worn and a little faded, but she has patched and added on another hand-sewn addition, infused with lavender packets in each square to send them off to sleep. Something for their marriage bed, old-fashioned though the custom may be. "I hope you recognize this Lia," she teases playfully as she presents both gifts in tandem, sneaking in between all the others who seek to give their beautiful gifts and congratulations. "I'm so happy for the both of you." They both mean so much to her, and this entire day has been a gossamer cloud that leaves her feeling as if she's floating on the devotion that trails behind the two of them.
so they'll remind you of your beauty
when they bloom each time you cry

Messages In This Thread
meet me where the falling stars live - by Deimos - 04-29-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: meet me where the falling stars live - by Evie - 05-01-2020, 02:39 AM