Mini Event meet me where the falling stars live
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

i know this is war

Deimos takes the bottle and hides it, and she gives an approving nod before wishing the newlyweds congratulations and making her way toward the desserts. It’s not long before an attractive woman joins her wearing a long emerald gown and a myriad of scars. Weaver already approves, but then she mentions she’d baked the cakes.

In reply, Weaver reaches out for a small cake and pops a bite into her mouth, tasting it before chewing and swallowing. ”Well that is fucking delicious,” she says with a grin, turning her attention to the woman a bit more fully. ”I’m Weaver,” she offers. She’d extend a hand, but they are full between the drink and the cake, so she just pops another bite of the cake into her mouth instead.

Deimos calls to them, mentioning dancing. Weaver’s eyes drift to Jigano, and then back to Kaida. ”How do you feel about dancing?” she asks. There were very few familiar faces here, and none of them were really her friends. So, might as well start making some new ones.
--weaver

but the rest of us are trying to pretend it’s a party

Messages In This Thread
meet me where the falling stars live - by Deimos - 04-29-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: meet me where the falling stars live - by Weaver - 05-04-2020, 02:36 PM