Mini Event meet me where the falling stars live
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Life is the flower
With everyone going outside, Oliver finally had the opportunity to speak with the Newlyweds. He really should've just spoken with them when he first arrived like everyone else had, but there's no changing the past now. At least he got this opportunity to begin with.

Making his way over, Oliver offered the two a smile. Once he was close enough he started speaking. "Congratulations Deimos and Amalia... you both look absolutely incredible today and I'm really, really happy for you." It wasn't the best speech seeing as Oliver wasn't super close to either of them, but he was trying his best, okay? Part of him wanted to offer them a hug or at least something but he was far from close enough to force that on the two. Neither had showed such inclination of affection towards him before really, so it was out of the question for now.  "I got you something and you can open it whenever." He held out the package. If the two chose to open it up, it'd be an absolutely massive quilt, one that could cover a bed. It would be perfect for sharing and was bright with color. Oliver could only hope that the two would enjoy it.
for which love is the honey.
oliver

Messages In This Thread
meet me where the falling stars live - by Deimos - 04-29-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: meet me where the falling stars live - by Oliver - 05-05-2020, 02:33 AM