Mini Event meet me where the falling stars live
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Deimos
Amidst the crowd and the clamor, he waited for the reaction, the decision, the parsing of thoughts. Diligent and patient, enduring the fortitude, the machinations, understanding the notions circulating and circumventing through one’s mind at decisive measures towards roles, and the implications, the responsibilities behind them.

So when she accepted, eagerness upheld, he bid her a nod and a fond smile. “Then congratulations. I will let the rest of the council know.” The Sword’s gaze hovered over the rest of the display, the earnestness, and figured they ought to get back to it, placing politics aside. “Now go enjoy yourself.”

Then there was only lighthearted benedictions and convictions, dances and launches over braziers, fulfilled traditions amidst the rest of their gathered family, friends, and beloved brethren. Something to cherish, to remember, to seek out again and again in the bleak remnants of winter, in the cool, pending days of Deepfrost.

{Thank you to everyone for coming. <3 FIN}
i rule the stars, not the other way around

Messages In This Thread
meet me where the falling stars live - by Deimos - 04-29-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: meet me where the falling stars live - by Deimos - 05-27-2020, 11:12 PM